Tolong buatin dialog tentang used to dan didn\'t used to
Used to shows thatL menunjukan bahwa)
· a particular thing always happened or was true in the past. ( kejadian tertentu yang selalu terjadi pada masa lalu )
· But it no longer happens or is no longer true nowL( tetapi sekarang tidak ladi)
· David used to live in Madrid.
· She used to exercise every morning, but since she had that terrible accident she doesn't exercise anymore.
· Why don't you come and see me like you used to?
Forms of used to
Here are the interrogative, affirmative and negative forms of used to
· Did you use to exercise regularly?
· Yes, I used to go jogging nearly everyday.
· No, I didn't use to exercise on a regular basis.
Used to, be used to, get used to
1.Used to shows that a particular thing always happened or was true in the past (see examples above)
2.Be used to is used to say that something is normal, not unusual.
· I'm used to living alone.
· Don't worry, John is used to driving for long hours. He has worked as a professional driver for 20 years.
3.Get used shows that something is in the process of becoming normal.
· He doesn't like that small town, but he'll get used to it.
· She found the heels too high, but she got used to them.
· Since the divorce, she has become very sad. But I think she'll get used to her new life.
· I got used to living in Canada in spite of the cold weather.
4. Get used to and be used to are followed by either a noun or a gerund.
Get used to + noun
Get used to + gerund (verb+ing)
I got used to the noise
I'm used to the cold weather
I got used to waking up early
I'm used to working late at night
Bahasa Inggris Kelas
Tri Raharjo, S.Pd