Aku mau tanya nih mengenai adjective clause ada beberapa soal yg sulit aku pahami aku sudah jawab tapi aku takut salah,,mohon bantuanya ya,
klo diubah ke dalam adjective clause dri 2 kalimat yg digabungkan menjadi 1 kalimat gmna caranya? ini soal yg membuat sya bingung :ini semua kumpulan soal yg sya rangkum dri sekian bnyak soal dan ini lah yg paling sulit,mohon bantuanya:
1. The aircraft has to be checkednow. It is going to fly to Medan this morning
2. The carge has to be accurately weighed. They have to be carried by an aeroplane.
3. Dangerous goods shall be well packed to prevent from being leaked. They will be loaded into the cargo hold.
4. Aircraft passangers shall carry limited hand luggage. The will bring the luggage together with them into the cabin.
5. An aviation Security has to check every luggage. The Aircraft passengers bring the luggage with them.
6. Aircraft passengers have to pay airport taxes. They enter the boarding lounge
7. Every airlane has to provide his own ground handling facilities. The airlane may use the airport for his destination.
8. Johan works for an international airlane. The airlane flies to different countries in Africa
9. Susan has worked for travel agent for ten years. The agent givesher privilage to live in the house provided by the company
10. A passanger has to report at the airlanecounter at the arriving hall. The passanger will have to transit for another destination
11. An aircraft trainer crashed a few months ago. The aircraft had just been overhauled.
12. I will acceot any job. The job will give me a chance to learn to do a business.
13. I enclosed a copy of my curriculum vitae. I have sent it to the manager of the company
14. We have been doing business with the weave well company. Weave well company is in the textile trade.
15. A security oficer detects dangerous goods at the entrance gate of terminal Alpha. A passanger from Lampung keeps it in his briefcase.
16. The exporter will arrange the freight of the products. We purchased them from the factory last week.
17. The manager will not sign any letter. It contains some errors in spelling.
18. A secretary should be able to type a letter . Her manager dictates the letter by phone.
19. A secretary should be able to read message. The message is sometimes written in shorthand writing.
20. We would like to get complete information and specification pf products. You exhibited them at Jakarta Trade fair last month.
21. A bomb will explode in fifteen minutes. A terorist planted the bomb in the wheelwell of the aircraft.
22 You have to find the bank in town . The bank will pay the bill of the exchange in cash.
23. A secretary should be able to find document in less than five minutes. Her boss needs the document learn the case.
24. Fire fighting vehicles should reach the aircraft in three minutes. The aircraft crashed at the area of the aerodrome.
25. The fire brigade has to foam the runaway. An aircraft wil use the runaway for emergency landing.