seblum nya saya mau bertanya tentang definition ,functions,dialog campuran 2 orang tentang espressing embarrasement,anger dan annoyance
kalau bisa si tolong secepatnya
A. Expressing Embarrassment
· Expressing Embarrassment: expressing feeling of being worries end ashamed.
· Expressing embarrassment is used to show that someone is embarrassed.
The following are some expressions of expressing embarrassment:
1. I am embarrassed
2. I feel ashamed
3. Oh, My God
4. Shame on me
5. I don't feel comfortable
6. I feel awkward
7. It’s my embarrassment to…
8. That’s a real embarrassment
Expressing Embarrassment Dialogue
A : Today is my bad day
B : Why? What's wrong?
A : I feel down from motorcycle in front of Campus
B : Really? Are you Ok?
A : I am fine, but I feel so embarrassed because my shoes were flying over me and my skirt was torn.
B : You must be very ashamed.
A : You bet. I felt so ashamed to know that. I don't feel convenient because there were some boys hanging out.
B. Expressing Anger
· Expressing Anger: Expressing a strong feeling which makes you want to hurt someone or be unpleasant because of something unfair or hurtful that has happened.
- Expressing anger is used to show that someone is angry.
The following are some expressions of expressing Anger :
1. You are such a pain in the neck
2. I am really upset now
3. Don't do it again or I will
4. You are too much
5. You are pathetic
6. You really make me angry
7. I really hate
8. I’m not pleased at all
9. What displeasure!
10. Bloody hell!
Expressing Anger Dialogue
Mother : God.....What is this? What did you do with my skirt, Bi Ijah??
Bi Ijah : Sorry, Ma'am, I burned it.
Mother : Again! It has been four times you did it. You are such pain in the neck.
Bi Ijah : I said sorry, Ma' am. But your son, Indra, Exhausted me. He runs here and there.
Mother : Don't blame it on my son. I am really upset now. Don't do it again or I will send you back home.
Bi Ijah : No, Ma'am. I promise I will not do it again.
C. Expressing Annoyance
Expressing Annoyance: expressing the feeling of being annoyed.
The following are some expressions of expressing Annoyance:
1. I'm annoyed
2. I had enough with it
3. I can't stand it
4. I can't bear it any longer
5. I'm fed up with it
6. You made me annoyed
7. You are such pain in the neck
8. You made me sick
9. I’m extremely displeased with…
10. …is very irritating
11. I’m extremely unhappy about this
12. …really makes me mad
13. I cannot stand…
14. Why on earth he didn’t…?
Expressing annoyance is used to express that someone is annoyed.
Example: I was annoyed at his constant interruption.
Expressing Annoyance Dialogue
A : You know George didn't come last Saturday night
B : Really? I saw him with a girl in Lembayung cafe. I thought they were dating there.
A : But he said that he accompanied his mother to hospital
B : You were lied by him.
A : Yes, I know. I am annoyed. I can't bear it any longer. It's over.
Bahasa Inggris Kelas
Tri Raharjo, S.Pd