bolehkah kami minta di kirimi contoh-contoh procedure ttng Game (traditional game) untuk siswa kls VII?
terima ksih sebelumnya
This traditional game can be played by children from both gender. Nowadays, It is hard to find children who know how to play this game. This game that is often called congklak.
· dakon board with 14 holes; 6 holes on each side and 1 hole on each pole functioning as the storage
· the seashell or seeds of sapodilla fruit.
The essence of the game is collecting as much as seeds/shells into the storage hole as our possession. The win and loss of the game is determined by the number of the seeds/shells collected.
· To determine the first turn for the player to play the game, they do ping sut (randomly decide who take the first turn).
· Afterwards, as many as 84 shells are distributed to each holes, except the two storage holes in the poles, equally. Thus, each hole will contain 7 shells and each player will have 42 seed distributed to 6 holes on each side. The game starts with collecting all seeds in a hole and distribute them one by one to other holes consecutively.
· The shells collected from one hole are distributed one by one to other holes, including the ones of the opponent, clockwise.
· When we come to our storage hole, we drop one seed in it. However, we do not do it when we pass by the opponent's storage hole.
We hope that you still remember them. Before starting to play, for example, the player determines the shells of which hole to be distributed. The intention is that the last shell will get into an empty hole, either on our side or on the opponent's side so that we can mikul (carry) or nembak (shoot).
In order to "carry" or "shoot", there are certain rules. When the last shell gets into an empty hole in our side, we can "shoot" our opponent by taking their shells in the opposite hole and keep them in our storage hole. If the last shell gets into opponent's empty hole, we can take the opponent's shells on the right and left sides of the empty hole that we call it as mikul or carrying. If you are lucky to have such opportunities, you will collect more shells in your storage hole to win the game.
When you played the game, you might play foul, too. For example, you try to deceive the opponent by hiding one or two seeds in order for the last seed to gets into an empty hole. Other fouls sometimes even make this game more exciting. Try to remember them and those will make you laugh.
Bahasa Inggris Kelas
Suzana Endang Cahyani, S.Pd